Thursday, September 27, 2012

New: e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powders.

A couple weeks ago I posted a haul of the new e.l.f. products. Not only did e.l.f. release brand new products but they also released new shades for current products. There are two new shades for the e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powders, which are Turks & Caicos and Antigua.

Both the blush and bronzer shades are shimmery in these duos. One thing that those with darker or deeper skin tones will like is that both bronzers are darker. This is great news for those who felt like St. Lucia (the original e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo) was too light.

Description: Create a healthy and natural glow all year long with the Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. The Blush highlights the cheeks to add a flush of color, while the Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition. This convenient compact has just what you need to achieve a gorgeous glow anytime, anywhere.

Retail Price: $3.00

e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Antigua

Antigua is a dupe for the NARS Angelika/Laguna Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo.

e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Turks & Caicos

Turks & Caicos is a dupe for the NARS Sin/Casino Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo.

Swatches of the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powders in Antigua and Turks & Caicos.

Have you tried the new e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Duos? Thoughts? Favorites?

6 CMMTS:

THE mom September 27, 2012 11:47 AM

Oh I really like that Turks & Caicos color combo! I think I may have to buy it..or both LOL. I actually LOVE the original combo and have re-purchased it.

Rosie Means September 27, 2012 11:54 AM

Antigua is my favorite!! Such great quality for $3!!

Rosie xo

NeutraKris September 27, 2012 1:24 PM

I loving the blushes, but even the bronzer in the original duo was a bit too dark for me. I use it only for dramatic looks/contouring. Hopefully I'll see these in-store!

Lulle September 27, 2012 8:17 PM

Love the lighter shade in Turks & Caicos, but the bronzer shade might be too dark for me. For the price, I might as well try :)

Sabra October 06, 2012 2:21 PM

Is Casino as dark as the bronzer in Turks and Caicos?

specialsmakeup4u04 October 21, 2012 8:21 AM

The Elf palette is very pigmented and gives the cheeks a glow! The price is amazing!