1. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray. This bottle of magic is first and foremost for a reason.... it's a phenomenal product for oily skin types! I mist this on before and after applying my makeup and it helps (it can't do it alone) to keep my face matte throughout the day. This spray paired with my foundation keeps me shine free all day and night!
2. EOS Smooth Lip Balm Sphere in Sweet Mint. I need to always have something on my lips, and EOS' Sweet Mint balm is a great balm for any time of day, especially if you love minty fragrances and/or tingles. It's 95% organic, 100% natural and cruelty-free, and it effectively moisturizes my lips leaving them super soft and luscious.
3. Cute sandals. I don't typically rock heels in the warmer months. My personal style turns a little more boho than classic, so you're more likely to see me in flats or sandals. Mossimo Black's Lesly Thong sandals in Coral have been my go-to shoe lately. They're comfy and simple, yet elegant, thanks to the faux leather and jeweled disk. Love!
4. Body by Victoria The Body Mist. I have one fragrance I like to wear in the cooler months and one fragrance I like to wear in the warmer months, and that fragrance is Victoria Secret's The Body Mist. Since it's a mist and not the perfume, it's lighter, yet it's still fragrant enough to linger delicately with me throughout the whole day. It has a musky floral scent, but not floral in the sense you feel like you just chewed flower petals after misting. (I hate that.) The notes are of freesia, mandarin, cucumber and sandalwood, and it really is delightful!
5. Neutral-toned handbag. The particular bag I've been sporting is from Talbots, and it's a straw hobo-style bag. The tan color pairs well with the bright colors and prints you typically see in the warmer months, and the style allows it to fit both casually and slightly dressy. (Jeans and a t-shirt or a dress and wedges.) It's large enough to carry what I need without being so large I can't find anything, and the shoulder strap is extremely comfortable to wear, even during long shopping trips!