1. Bright Eye Shadow Palette - I always love experimenting with colorful eye shadow especially during the Summer.
2. Bright Orange/Coral Blushes - I love these shades during the Summer because they add a nice warm glow to the cheek.
3. Makeup Setting Spray - This helps keeps my makeup in place during those hot Summer days.
4. Strobe Cream - I use this as a moisturizer because it is very light weight and it also adds a nice sheen to the skin.
5. Lip Balm with SPF - I typically use SPF on my face all throughout the year but I make sure to use it on my lips for added protection in the Summer.
6. Bright Pink and Orange Lipsticks and Lip glosses - These two shades are definitely my favorite shades for Summer.
7. Moroccan Argan Oil - My hair is really dry, especially during the Summer and this helps keep it moisturized.
8. Prep + Prime Pressed Translucent Powder - I love using this in the Summer because it helps keep my face matte all day and it helps with oil control. I have normal/dry skin but in the Summer my T-zone can get oily.
9. Glowing Highlighters - I love to use these especially in the Summer because they give that nice sun-kissed glow to the skin.
10. Bronzing Powder - If there's one thing I need during the Summer it is definitely a bronzer. Even when I'm not wearing much other makeup I will add bronzer to my cheeks because of the glow it adds to my face.
11. Colorful Eyeliners - They are nice for those lazy Summer days when you don't want to put forth much effort into your makeup, and I like them to add a pop of color to neutral looks.