Friday, June 10, 2011

NYX Cosmetics Haul.

I ordered a few items from NYX cosmetics during their 50% off sale. There were a lot of other items I wanted to get but I set myself on a little budget. I ended up ordering just fourteen items and everything came out to only $36.25. Most of the items I purchased are lip products. You guys know I love, love, love NYX lippies!

This is my entire NYX Cosmetics haul!

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Perfect
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Peach Nude
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Pink Nude
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Tanned
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Natural

NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Hot Pink
NYX Mosaic Powder Blush - Paradise

NYX Round Lipstick - Taupe
NYX Round Lipstick - Louisiana
NYX Round Lipstick - Snow White
NYX Round Lipstick - Tea
NYX Round Lipstick - Sierra

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Abu Dhabi

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Gold

Did you order anything during the 50% off sale?

21 CMMTS:

StealMyHeartLove June 10, 2011 9:59 AM

Wow you got some great things! :D I'm putting the lipsticks you purchased on my list.

Ev June 10, 2011 10:47 AM

I totally forgot to use my 50% off code after that whole NYX website disaster on the day of their actual sale, oh well. Love the blushes you got, very bright and pretty!

MakeUpByNessa June 10, 2011 11:04 AM

I love your haul..Especially the lipglosses that you picked out.

JC! :) June 10, 2011 11:20 AM

Great haul! I just made a purchase the other day for some of the matte lip creams and jumbo lip pencils. I've heard a lot of amazing things about them.

Ms. Prettyful Girl June 10, 2011 12:00 PM

Thanks to you, I got to order during this sale! I'm still waiting on mine though. I think I ordered the Mega Shine in Natural and I really wanted Abu Dhabi but I don't think I did order after all. Great stuff. I like it all. I might order some of the lippies you got!

Jacdami June 10, 2011 12:06 PM

Love your choices! I actually placed my orden and I'm waiting for my package. I picked up two of your purchased, the round lipstick in tea wich you recommended and the mega shine lipgloss in tanned! :)

Mz_Unique423 June 10, 2011 12:15 PM

I love those lipsticks... I have to get Louisiana!

Destinee June 10, 2011 12:59 PM

Awesome Haul! I just ordered 5 of the NYX Rouge Cream Blushes. I can't wait to get them.

D.Sadie June 10, 2011 1:37 PM

Look at those goodies! Great haul. Can't wait to see some swatches. =)

MariaAndrea van der wall arneman June 10, 2011 2:19 PM

like the eyeliner i have the bronze goddess pallet that is why i don't dare to look for liner have to use them firs.I'm curious about abu daby i have a matte color to in the Amsterdam color it is a nice color trough it was a kind a pinky coral but was mistaken it doesn't suit me well too red.

Jacquelyn June 10, 2011 2:29 PM

Amazing haul!! I ordered Sunshine and Nude Peach Mega Shine Lipglosses. You purchase Perfect, my favorite one of all!

Mz Pretty Paris June 10, 2011 5:00 PM

I have one of their blushes I think the name of it is called sand. I also bought eyeliners by them. I love the products.

Jess June 10, 2011 5:10 PM

holy lip haul lol! I should have gotten some nude matte lip creams in my bundle

Red lips, Black hair June 10, 2011 8:33 PM

Holy moly Rai Rai! Great haul!! Everything looks so pretty.:)

TheLipJunkie June 11, 2011 12:34 AM

*HIGH 5 FOR NYX* haha I'm a huge sucker for NYX products myself, esp their lip stuff. I have Nude Pink & Tanned myself, and Nude Pink is freakin' loooovvvellyyyy.

Their regular Studio Liquid Liners are pretty good too, super pigmented & don't budge at all.

alicia June 11, 2011 9:21 AM

Love NYX lipglosses & they smell so great too.

jamie June 11, 2011 2:14 PM

wow!! this is such a great haul! i sooo wish i knew about that sale :( but yes girl, amazing stuff you got here!! ;)

xo, jamie

Rinz June 11, 2011 6:19 PM

ah i also got my NYX :DDDD

Wifezilla Hekela June 13, 2011 11:35 AM

I have to try Snow white! its been on my BUY list for a while now...Love this haul! I was gonna say it thought u were on a NO BUY but I see you ordered it durin the 50% off sale..ahah

Danielle June 13, 2011 7:00 PM

I really do think NYX makes a great product. I ordered from the 50% sale a few weeks ago and have enjoyed everything I ordered. That mosaic blush looks divine! Great haul as usual!

Lady June 20, 2011 4:49 PM

I'm sad that I missed this sale...but you picked up enough goodies for all of us! lol Gotta love NYX. I'll make sure to pick up those blushes and glosses when I go to ULTA : )